Monday, December 1, 2008

"I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”-C.S Lewis

I am really upset right now. I just called a very good friend of mine to see how she was feeling. Her due date was this week and I knew she was getting anxious. I got her husband on the phone. I asked to speak to her and he said she was out with the baby... of course I said, "What baby" and he said, "OH, she didn't call you, we had the baby over a week ago!!!" I can't believe she hasn't called me. We have been friends for almost 15 years, we planned on getting pregnant together, she was nine weeks ahead of me, we also registered together!!! She was there for me when I lost my baby. She has sent me emails telling me she loves me, and what a great friend I am and that she has been praying for me every night in the hopes that I would be able to have a baby. She knew I was excited about her baby and that I wanted to come to the hospital to see her.. I just can't beleive its been over a week and she hasn't even called!!! Is she trying to protect me? Because I don't feel protected, I feel ignored and left out. I feel like I was the last one to find out. I can't stop crying. I am at work and I just want to go home.

No comments: