Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Susan McOmber - “A woman can learn a lot from holding a new baby. It is life beginning again—sweet possibilities!

I got the OK from my RE to TTC.....I spoke to my RE. Dr. Cho last night. He confirmed my test results. I am so excited that there is nothing seriously wrong with me. He also confirmed that I had the antibodies for the cytomegalovirus (CMV), but he was unable to tell if I contracted it while I was pregnant. His final conclusion about my loss was that either the CMV caused it or my thyroid. He does not believe that the chronic histiocytic intervillositis was the cause of the miscarriage. He said we can go ahead and try to get pregnant and that I don't have to see him again until after I conceive. I am very excited because I really want to ttc right away, but I am scared to death. I am still very suspicious about this chronic histiocytic intervillositis. We are going to wait one more week. We see a high risk Dr. on Monday. I can't wait to hear what he has to say.

No comments: