Monday, November 17, 2008

The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. - Oscar Wilde

The last three months have been very difficult for me and there have been many days were I did not want to get out of bed and come to work, but coming in today on this Monday morning and receiving a care package from one of my C-TPAT companies, Kellogg Company has put a smile on my face. The package was filled with cookies, crackers, granola bars, cereals and an orange Tony the Tiger T-Shirt!!! Today, I am having a great day and as I enjoy my treats, I know I will continue to have a smile on my face for the rest of the week!! It just amazes me, how the smallest act of generosity and kindness from a stranger can completely uplift my mood. I am going to try and hold on to this feeling as long as possible! Happy Monday!

No comments: