Thursday, November 6, 2008

Unknown - “'The shortest distance between new friends is a smile.”

I made a new friend and her name is BB. After weeks and weeks of searching the internet and different baby blogs, i finally found someone who has gotten the same diagnosis as I. A friend of hers saw my post and emailed her. BB contacted me that day through babycenter.com and we have been email buddies ever since. She has had some terrable losses and my heart just breaks for her. She is cuurently trying to concieve and it turn out she is seein a RE in the same practice I go to. What are the changes of that! She has sent me numberous emails and articles on chronic Histiocytic Intervillositis. You just can't understand how great it feels to know there is someone else out there going through the same crap that I am. Losing a baby is terrable, but to know that every time i get pregnant my body will attack the baby is beyond devistating. BB has been extrememly supportive. We have a connection that noone could ever understand. She has researched this condition and I trust her advise. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying every night that BB and I will be able to get pregnant together and carry our babies to full term.

No comments: